Monday, December 31, 2012

I just finished the Book of Mormon. My goal was to make it by the end of the year. I made it with an hour to go. I am amazed at the caliber of man that Moroni is. He lived his whole life knowing war and battle, and has faith and commitment to the Savior that he delivers the wonderful lesson on Charity. I am impressed that he could be so in tune with the spirit during a lifetime of war and still be able to share such important words on Charity and love.

 I am saddened by the book of Ether. What a sad tale of a people who allowed sin to completely destroy them. It started off so promising with the brother of Jared, but ultimately, led to destruction. Coriantumr had the chance to repent, but did not take the opportunity and witnessed the destruction of his people. I'm glad to have the Book of Mormon in my life. As I read its pages every day, I am filled with the spirit. What a great way to end the year!

 Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Where is the "like" button?! Now be a great father and teach my grandson well because Bronson is also growing up during a time of war and great wickedness. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete