Friday, December 21, 2012

....with all the feeling of a tender parent...

1 Nephi 8:37.....I love the above phrase used to describe Lehi as he told his family about his vision of the tree of life, exhorting them to heed his teachings and live the gospel.

Well today I want to wish our oldest daughter Claire a Happy 27th Birthday on 12-21-12.
I remember your 'birth' day well "with all the feeling of a tender parent".  What a blessing you have been in our lives.  You are a terrific wife, and awesome mother and a wonderful daughter. Iloveyouthemostestdearestoldestdaughterofminexoxomom


                        

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture of us :) I love you too, Mom. Thanks for being there through it all, the good and the bad, to get me where I am today. :) Thanks for bringing me into this world. I truly can say that in that action alone, I know how much you love each of your children :) Hugs and kisses! Wish I could be there to share :)

    ReplyDelete